Click and drag on the image to control the direction and speed
This gorgeous penthouse soars 125 feet above the city, boasting calming views and spectacular sunsets from The Ascent’s westernmost private terrace.
From the moment you step foot in the Grand Entry, the view encompasses the breathtaking city skyline and the sublime loveliness of the Northern Kentucky hills.
Living in this 11th floor penthouse affords its owners the serenity for which this lovely home was named – made real for maximized living and entertaining by an oversized, open floor plan and private balconies from the Grand Master Suite.
- 11th Floor Penthouse towering 125 feet above the city
- 2 Master Bedroom Suites
- Flex Space for Study, Entertainment Center or Guestroom
- 2 Full and 1 Half Baths
- Terrace and 2 Balconies for ample outdoor space
- Glass curtain walls on three sides provide 270˚ views, literally connecting this home to its thriving neighborhood surroundings.
- The open floor plan provides optimal living and entertaining space.
- The Grand Entry opens to a large foyer perfect for displaying art and welcoming guests with an immediate and stunning view of the skyline.
- The Grand Master Suite treats its owners to a private balcony overlooking the Ohio River and Roebling’s Bridge.