Click and drag on the image to control the direction and speed
Located on both the 14th and 15th floors of The Ascent, this beautiful home gazes over Roebling’s Bridge just as a ship’s watch overlooks its vessel from the highest point.
With three Master Bedroom Suites, Roebling's Watch is one of the most spacious and light-filled homes at The Ascent. Two stories provide room for entertaining, luxurious living and stunning views of the bridge, the city and the thriving neighborhoods of Northern Kentucky.
Dual terraces are the signature features of this home. Located centrally, one terrace provides a dynamic entertaining option, while the other is tucked away and accessible only from the kitchen for private outdoor dining.
- Two-story Penthouse on the 14th and 15th floors
- 3 Master Bedroom Suites
- 3 Full and 1 Half Baths
- Flex Space for customized use
- 2 Terraces and ample Balcony space
- This penthouse soars 150 feet above the city for a striking view overlooking Roebling's Bridge.
- Three full Master Suites make this one of The Ascent’s most spacious homes, flooded with light and spectacular views from three sides of glass curtain walls.
- The home's two-story, open floor plan maximizes living and entertaining space.
- A unique central terrace provides not only spectacular views of the Ohio River and the skyline, but a dramatic perch from which to view the signature sloping roofline both above and below.
- A second terrace perfect for outdoor dining connects this penthouse unlike any other to the open air.